Brand Name : XIANHUA BIO CHEMICAL
Model Number : Spec BCL-1
Certification : SGS; INTERTEK
Place of Origin : Shanghai, China (Mainland)
MOQ : negotiable
Price : Negotiable
Payment Terms : L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal
Supply Ability : 10 Tons per Month
Delivery Time : 3-5 work days
Packaging Details : 120kg per plastic drum (￠50.9cm * H81.6cm)
Appearance : Colorless transparent liquid
Grade : only for industrial
Key words : Spandex Protector
dosage : 0.5 - 1 g/l
ingredients : Compound special amine derivatives
Ionic character : Zwitter-ion
pH : Approx. 8.0- 9.0
Shelf life : 12 months
Spandex Protector to Prevent the Javel in the Bleaching Process in Specialties
1. It is specially applied to protect the fiber elasticity and strength of spandex with high performance.
2. It can create a shiny and bright effect in the process of sodium hypochlorite / Javel & hydrogen peroxide bleaching.
3. It can be used for Spandex protector in the process of desizing, enzyme wash and dyeing.
1. Chemical Composition: Compound special amine derivatives and high-molecular polymer etc.
2. Appearance: Colorless transparent liquid
3. Ionic character: Zwitter-ion
1. Work well in all processes, such as desizing, enzyme wash, bleaching and dyeing etc.
2. Attached on the surface of spandex to protect its strength and elasticity;
3. Eco-friendly and perform well in the process of hydrogen peroxide bleaching.
0.5-1g/l Spec BCL-1 and 0.2-0.5g/l Anti-staining detergent
Rising the temp to 50-60℃, then running the machine for 8-10min, next, dewater and rinse.
2. Enzyme wash:
0.5-1g/l Spec BCL-1 and cellulase powder or liquid
Rising the temp to 40-50℃, the time depends on the requirement of sample pants.
A. sodium hypochlorite /Javel bleaching:
|Before adding Javel, add Spec BCL-1 (1-3g/l), Run for 3-5min, meanwhile, rise the temp to 50˚С|
|Add 1/5 amount of Javel, run for few minutes|
|Add the rest of Javel, bleaching time depends on the requirements of process.|
|Draining, meanwhile, inflowing/feeding water|
|Wash for 3min|
|Dechlorination with Hypo||40-60˚С × 10min|
|Rinse ; spinning and dry|
B. hydrogen peroxide bleaching:
|Hydrogen peroxide (35%)||7-15g/l|
|Temp-time||75˚С-85˚С × 60-120min|
|1-2g/l Spec BCL-1||Running for 3 min|
|Direct dyestuff or active dyestuff|
Storage and Package:
--Store at a cool, shady and ventilate place
--Shelf life 12 months in the sealed container
--When stored correctly in sealed, original containers at temperatures between 0℃ and 35℃. Once a container has been opened to remove part of the contents, the container must be tightly closed again and the remaining contents must be used up within a short time
Overseas and Domestic Market:
It is one of best sellers in China, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia etc.
Our Main Products:
we are the supplier and manufacturer:
1. textile enzymes: amylase; neutral cellulase enzyme; acid cellulase enzyme; catalase etc.
2. textile auxi: ABS; disperse agent; detergent; softeners; resin; fastness improver
3. textile specialties: anti pilling agent; APEO remover; organic acid; anti ozone silicone oil; Spandex protector and so on.
Spandex Protector to Prevent the Javel in the Bleaching Process in Specialties Images