White Crystal Solid Acid for Textile Industry as Buffer Agent in
It is a buffer agent for adjusting the pH value
Advantages when compared with Acetic Acid:
1. higher purity: generally, the Acetic Acid will content the “hydrochloric acid”
and “sulfuric acid” that may cause damage to Spandex. And it is not
easy to get 100% pure Acetic Acid.
2. better buffering effects and stable pH.
3. better working place: Acetic Acid will volatilize and cause environment pollution and
harm to health
4. no effects to the color of fabric: the color will be reddish after using the Acetic Acid while AMD
have no effects to it.
1. dissolved quickly
2. assist to protect the damage caused by the residual chlorine
3. prevent the accumulation of irony to avoid the yellowing
4. applied to all kind of common fabrics
5. no moisture absorption at room temperature
6. non-volatile and no off smell
According to the residual alkali and irony, the general dose is 1-3
gram for 1kg garments.
If the alkali density is too high, the dose can be adjusted to 3-10
--store at a cool, shady and ventilate place
--shelf life 18 months in the sealed container
Overseas and Domestic Market:
It is one of best sellers in China, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan,
Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia etc.
Our Main Products:
we are the supplier and manufacturer:
1. textile enzymes: amylase; neutral cellulase enzyme; acid cellulase enzyme; catalase
2. textile auxi: ABS; disperse agent; detergent; softeners; resin; fastness
3. textile specialties: anti pilling agent; APEO remover; organic acid; anti ozone
silicone oil; Spandex protector and so on.