SGS Chemiacl Wet Rubbing Fastness Agent For Denim Faric Washing
Reduce Color Shade
It is a high-molecular compound without formaldehyde, that can be
applied to reactive, sulfur, direct, vat dyes for color-fixing.
Direct, reactive, sulfur dyes in dyeing of cellulosic fibers, dark
when wet rubbing fastness is not very high, especially for large black, red, turquoise blue and other wet
good penetrating and attaching performance;
affected by amino silicone emulsion, so please avoid use them in
greatly improve the washing fastness,perspiration fastness etc
less effects for brightness and hand-feel.
can be mixed with water at any ratio, alkali resistance, resistance
to hard water
Dose: 4-8% + 2% Acetic acid
Liquid ratio: 1:10-20
Processes: colored fabric (pH≤7) --- dip (30℃*20-30min) --- dry
Dose: 20-50g/l + 2g/l Acetic acid
Processes: colored fabric (pH≤7) --- dip and pad twice (10-30℃
pick-up: 70-80%) --- dry (100-105℃)
1. Do not heat when dilute, it is better to using SOFT water. The
diluted solution will be semi-transparent at around 25℃, please use
it up after dilution.
2. Do not heat the working solution.
3. Please dilute at the head tank and keep stirring as used before
the setting machine. It is better to setting the bubbling device at
the trough to avoid the sediment during the process. Please cool
the fabrics, then process the setting.
4. Please dilute and keep good cycle for working solution when
apply to the dyeing process.
Storage and handle:
store at a cool, shady and ventilate place
avoid the direct sunlight
shelf life 12 months in the sealed container
Overseas and domestic market:
It is one of best sellers in China, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan,
Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia etc.
Our Best Products:
we are the supplier and manufacturer:
1. textile enzymes: amylase; neutral cellulase enzyme; acid cellulase enzyme; catalase
2. textile auxi: ABS; disperse agent; detergent; softeners; resin; fastness
3. textile specialties: anti pilling agent; APEO remover; organic acid; anti ozone
silicone oil; Spandex protector and so on.