High Efficiency Catalase Liquid Enzyme, Deoxidize Enzyme
1. Drain the spent bleaching liquor
2. Fill with fresh cold water to obtain a liquor ratio suitable for
3. Check that pH is in the range 5-10 (6-7 is most suitable) and
temp 20-60 centi.
4. Add 0.1-0.2g/l diluted catalase liquid and start circulation
5. Check after 10-20 min
6. Continue with dyeing in the same bath
1. When the density of H2O2 is higher than 1000 PPM, the enzyme CANNOT work well.
2. The activity of enzyme will be the best at 50℃, but it is NOT
recommended to dye directly if treated at 50℃.
3. After treated for 10~20min, you can use the MDRCK test paper to
test the density of residual H2O2.
Catalase Liquid is a kind of enzyme preparation fermented by
Aspergillus Niger; it can effectively catalyze / decompose hydrogen
peroxide into oxygen and water.
It only reacts with hydrogen peroxide.
low energy and water consumption requirements are increasingly used
in pre-treatment processes for bleach clean up before dyeing
- Water saving: only one cold rinsing is required
- Time saving: reduce rinsing time, the bleach clean up only need
- Energy saving: shorten processing time and no heating
- Safety: hydrogen peroxide can be completely broke down before
|Deionized/distilled water||The rest|
30,000-40,000 iu/ml is suitable for factory use directly
store in closed container below 25℃
avoid direct sunlight and high temperature
shelf life at least 6 months
1.This product should be used in textile industry, shouldn’t be
adopted for food and feed industries (if need relative enzyme, you
could contact us).
2. During operation, please avoid contact of the product with
mucous membrane or skin.
3. Please wash the contacted area excessively by cold water if
4. During storage and transportation, it should be prevent from
rain and sunlight.
Overseas and domestic market:
It is one of best sellers in China, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan,
Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia etc.
Our Main Products:
we are the supplier and manufacturer:
1. textile enzymes: amylase; neutral cellulase enzyme; acid cellulase enzyme; catalase
2. textile auxi: ABS; disperse agent; detergent; softeners; resin; fastness
3. textile specialties: anti pilling agent; APEO remover; organic acid; anti ozone
silicone oil; Spandex protector and so on.